1. Visit Amazon website and login with your credentials.
2. Go to Account & Lists » Your Content and Devices.
Since 2020, logged-in Amazon customers can see deals on Amazon devices and subscriptions directly in their account dashboard.
They are displayed at the top of “Manage Your Content and Devices” section.
Finding personalized Amazon Fire deals – step by step
1. Visit Amazon website, and log in with the credentials you want to use to check out the current deals.
2. Click on Hello [Your Name] Account & List – you will see a dropdown menu with multiple links.
3. Find the text “Your Content and Devices” placed in the middle of the list. Click on it.
4. All available deals should be placed above the list of your content.
5. Refresh the page in your browser to see remaining deals.
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter and Facebook. For instant updates, make sure to add us to Google News or subscribe to RSS feed.
Keep exploring. Here are the latest posts:
- Blinkist iOS app lets you learn from the best nonfiction books at the speed no one can beat
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 – what we know so far
- How to buy unregistered Kindle on Amazon
- Want to try Audible Plus? You can subscribe directly on Amazon
- Should I buy Kindle Paperwhite in 2020?
- Which cases will fit iPad Air 4 2020?
- Switching from Kindle to Fire? One thing will highly disappoint you