If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
1. Amazon is now an authorized reseller.
2. You may see higher price cuts – expect Black Friday price cuts reaching 25%.
3. You can accessorize like nowhere else – choose from thousands of options not dozens.
1. Amazon is now an authorized reseller
- Since 2018, Apple is selling all products in an authorized store on Amazon.
- Buying an iPad on Amazon is now as safe as getting it directly from an Apple online or physical store.
- The Apple store lets quickly jump to product categories and select accessories (including the iPad), as well as currently running deals.
- Go directly to iPad models to check out current availability and prices.
2. Regular iPad prices on Amazon are lower than on Apple
- Apple rarely runs Black Friday deals on current iPad models.
- Throughout the year, Amazon offers lower prices on select iPad models, even if there is no shopping event such as Black Friday or Prime Day.
- The usual non Black Friday saving is between 3 and 10%, depending on an iPad variant.
3. You can save up to 25% on the iPad during Black Friday on Amazon
- Although Kindle prices go down by up to 40% on Black Friday, don’t expect the same with iPad.
- We have tracked iPad deals on Amazon since 2018, and the most you could get was 25% off.
- Most price cuts are applied to:
- Older iPad models
- More expensive variants
- Less popular colors
- For newly released iPad models (such as iPad 10.2 2020 or iPad Air 4) in entry-level variants, the saving will be smaller: between 5 and 10%.
Average Black Friday price cuts on iPad models:
- iPad 10.2, Wi-Fi, 128 GB: 23%
- iPad mini, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256 GB: 6%
- iPad Air 3, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 64 GB: 5%
- iPad Pro 11, Wi-Fi, 256 GB: 16%
4. Amazon is the best destination for iPad accessories
- When shopping on Amazon, you can get your iPad together with all accessories you plan to buy – all in one shopping session.
- There are thousands of high-quality iPad cases and accessories on Amazon – you will actually have hard time choosing which one is the best for you.
- Make sure to explore our iPad case roundups for the current shopping season: iPad Air 4 cases, iPad 10.2 cases, and iPad Pro cases.
- If you want to buy an accessory, start from this concise list of best-rated iPad accessories on Amazon.
Top tablet accessories to get in 2022
Based on recommendations from top tech sites and customer reviews.
Innovative pillow stand – great for hands-free use
An improved version of a popular Lamicall tablet pillow comes now with a side pocket for a digital pen or small accessories. The stand is two-sided, with three angles on each side. It’s made of durable materials and is available in five fashionable colors.
Slim 20000 mAh power bank with built-in cables
A high-capacity and lightweight power bank with intelligent LED display and three built-in charging cables: micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning. A hand strap doubles as one of the charging cables. No more cable mess!
Portfolio tablet case with accessories compartment
This customer favorited case bag from Tomtoc is compatible with all tablets up to 11 inches. It has passed the Military Standard Drop Test, and comes with an internal mesh pocket for accessories. Available in over ten colors.