1. You don’t have to buy an e-reader or tablet to read Kindle Unlimited books.
2. All you have to do it open read.amazon.com page in an internet browser on your Mac.
Kindle Unlimited is Amazon’s popular subscription which gives access to over 1.5 million ebooks comic books, and magazines.
Once you start your subscription, you can access your books from an Amazon Kindle app on your iPad or iPhone.
Did you know that you can read your Kindle Unlimited books without leaving your Mac computer?
How to read Kindle Unlimited books on your Mac computer
1. On your Mac, open Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser you use.
2. If you already have an active Kindle Unlimited subscription, go to a catalog of eligible books on Amazon and add up to 10 titles to your Kindle account.
3. Open a new tab in your internet browser and type url address: read.amazon.com. You may be prompted to log in to Amazon again.
4. Click on “Library” button in the top-left corner and choose the book you want to read on your Mac.
5. Wait for the book to download. It will open in a reader view.
6. Customize the look of the reader interface (fonts, margins, and background colors) by clicking on “Aa” menu in the top left.
7. Click anywhere on a book page to dismiss the top and bottom bar. Enjoy reading!