To see how the white Kindle Paperwhite would look like, and discuss why it hasn’t been launched yet, I’ve prepared a simple visualization showing two possible variants – with the white versus black front.
Below, you will see all three visualizations I’ve made so far. Which variants would you like to see launched?
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter and Facebook. For instant updates, make sure to add us to Google News or subscribe to RSS feed.
Keep exploring. Here are the latest posts:
- Blinkist iOS app lets you learn from the best nonfiction books at the speed no one can beat
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 – what we know so far
- How to buy unregistered Kindle on Amazon
- Want to try Audible Plus? You can subscribe directly on Amazon
- Should I buy Kindle Paperwhite in 2020?
- Which cases will fit iPad Air 4 2020?
- Switching from Kindle to Fire? One thing will highly disappoint you