1. Go to Amazon and type in the search box the product you want to buy. 2. Sort results by Price: Low to High. 3. Look for products with reduced prices that don’t have a label “Prime Day Deal”. 4. Additionally, filter results by average review to see only the best products.
During Prime Day, it’s hard to find deals that can be grabbed by Amazon customers who are not Prime members. All popular deal sections are Prime-only:
Gold Box is 100% Prime. You can’t find a product which doesn’t have “Prime Day Deal” badge.
Deal sections in popular categories are dominated by Prime deals.
Popular lists set to display featured items start with Prime Day deals.
If you want to find a regular deal during Prime Day, you can still do it. In fact, there are hundreds of non-Prime deals. The only problem is that it’s hard to find them.
You just need to change your approach:
Don’t look for deals. Look for products that you actually need.
And then the only thing to do is use the right sort option on the list of results.
How to find non-Prime deals during Prime Day – step by step
1. Visit Amazon website and use a search box to select the relevant category.
2. Type a product you want to buy, for instance, “Bluetooth speaker.”
3. Use the small dropdown menu in the top right to change sort option from “Featured” to “Price: Low to High.”
4. To limit the list to highly rated products, in the left sidebar select “**** & Up” in “Avg. Customer Review” section.
5. Look for products which have reduced prices and don’t have “Prime Day Deal” label.
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter and Facebook. For instant updates, make sure to add us to Google News or subscribe to RSS feed.
• The 2021 iPad Pro 12.9 is by 0.5 mm thicker than its predecessor. • Apple does not provide clear explanation about backwards compatibility. • Your older case or keyboard case may not fit the new model.
What iPad Pro 11 case are you looking for? We've got the most exciting new designs from third-party producers. Smart Cover alternatives, keyboard cases, slim tri-fold stands, heavy-duty folios, fashionable cases for women, and more!
Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind
by 99U & Jocelyn K. Glei
The world we work in today is not the world of Michelangelo, of Marie Curie, of Ernest Hemingway, or even of Paul Rand. It is a new world, empowered and entranced by the rapid-fire introduction of new technologies—a world where our metaphysical front door is always open, where anyone can whisper in our ear, where a “room of one’s own” no longer means you’re all alone.
Creative minds are exceedingly sensitive to the buzz and whir of the world around them, and we now have to contend with a constant stream of chirps, pings, and alerts at all hours of the day. As these urgent demands tug us this way and that, it becomes increasingly difficult to find a centered space for creativity.
Taking stock of this challenging new landscape, 99U’s Manage Your Day-to-Day assembles insights around four key skill sets you must master to succeed: building a rock-solid daily routine, taming your tools (before they tame you), finding focus in a distracted world, and sharpening your creative mind.
Dedicating a chapter to each of these focus areas, we invited a group of seasoned thought leaders and creatives—Seth Godin, Stefan Sagmeister, Tony Schwartz, Gretchen Rubin, Dan Ariely, Linda Stone, Steven Pressfield, and others—to share their expertise. Our goal was to come at the problems and struggles of this new world of work from as many angles as possible.
Because we each have a unique set of strengths, weaknesses, and sensitivities, it is impossible to prescribe a single approach that will work for everyone. The right solution for you will always be personal—an idiosyncratic combination of strategies based on your own work demands, habits, and preferences.