The 78W wall charger from Rocketek comes with 3 USB-C ports so that you can charge all your Apple devices simultaneously.
1. iPhone 12 doesn’t come with a charger and the cable-charger-compatibility nightmare is back on stage in a full glory.
2. iPhone 12 comes with a USB-C/Lightning cable which can’t be used with your standard USB charger.
You can buy a new charger for iPhone 12, but there is a better idea.
If you think it’s time to upgrade your gear to USB-C, don’t buy separate chargers for your MacBook, iPad Pro, and iPhone.
Get one charger with three USB-C ports instead.
Rocketek intelligent wall charger is equipped with three USB-type-C ports, providing maximum output at 78W.
- Two 60W ports can be used with your 12″ MacBook, iPad Pro 11, or iPad Pro 12.9
- One 18W port can charge your iPhone 12 and earlier iPhone models.
All you need is:
- USB-C to USB-C cable – it came with your iPad Pro or MacBook
- USB-C to Lightning cable – it came with your iPhone 12 or iPhone Pro
Are you looking for ways to enhance your iPad? Check out this list of the best iPad accessories to get this year.
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter and Facebook. For instant updates, make sure to add us to Google News or subscribe to RSS feed.
Keep exploring. Here are the latest posts:
- Blinkist iOS app lets you learn from the best nonfiction books at the speed no one can beat
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 – what we know so far
- How to buy unregistered Kindle on Amazon
- Want to try Audible Plus? You can subscribe directly on Amazon
- Should I buy Kindle Paperwhite in 2020?
- Which cases will fit iPad Air 4 2020?
- Switching from Kindle to Fire? One thing will highly disappoint you