1. Visit Amazon website and login with your credentials.
2. Go to Account & Lists » Your Content and Devices.
Since 2020, logged-in Amazon customers can see deals on Amazon devices and subscriptions directly in their account dashboard.
They are displayed at the top of “Manage Your Content and Devices” section.
What are the benefits of personalized Kindle deals?
- There is no need to visit various sections of the Amazon store to find relevant deals.
- You see only the deals you are eligible to get.
- Various product categories are listed: Kindle devices, Kindle ebooks, Kindle Unlimited, and device & subscription bundles.
- The deals are based on your purchase and browsing history – you will only see the products you were interested in the past.
- This quick overview of current Kindle deals is located in the part of Amazon store you visit regularly to manage your digital content.
How to find personalized Kindle deals – step by step
1. When you visit Amazon store at amazon.com, find the login details located on the right side of the search box.
2. Log in with the credentials you want to use to check out the current deals.
3. Once you are logged in, click on Hello [Your Name] Account & List – you will see a dropdown menu with multiple links.
4. Find the text “Your Content and Devices” placed in the middle of the list. Click on it.
5. All available deals should be placed above the list of your content.
Tip: Refresh the page in your browser to check out the remaining deals that were not displayed in the first place.
• • •
We removed a comment system to increase your privacy and reduce distractions. If you’d like to discuss this article, we are waiting for you on Twitter and Facebook. For instant updates, make sure to add us to Google News or subscribe to RSS feed.
Keep exploring. Here are the latest posts:
- Blinkist iOS app lets you learn from the best nonfiction books at the speed no one can beat
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 – what we know so far
- How to buy unregistered Kindle on Amazon
- Want to try Audible Plus? You can subscribe directly on Amazon
- Should I buy Kindle Paperwhite in 2020?
- Which cases will fit iPad Air 4 2020?
- Switching from Kindle to Fire? One thing will highly disappoint you