1. Go to Audible membership sign-up page on Amazon.
2. Find “Plus” in the audiobook plan picker and click on “Continue with Plus” button.
3. You can use the service for 30 days free of charge and cancel anytime.
Audible Plus is a new subscription offered by Audible audiobook platform since the end of August 2020.
- For $7.95 per month you get unlimited access to over 11,000 audiobooks and podcasts. The subscription model is the same as in Kindle Unlimited.
- Eligible audiobooks are included in the Plus Catalog.
- Most of Plus audiobooks are produced by Audible.
- You are not eligible to get a monthly credit that you could exchange for premium audiobooks. For this feature, you will have to grab Premium Plus subscription.
- Audiobooks are not yours forever. You will lose access to them when you cancel the subscription.
- Read more tips and facts in an extensive Audible Plus guide.
How to sign up for Audible Plus audiobook subscription on Amazon
1. Go to Audible Membership Sign-up page on Amazon.
2. Find “Plus” column in the membership comparison table.
3. Click on “Continue with Plus” orange button at the bottom.
4. You will be asked to sign in with your Amazon / Audible credentials.
5. The confirmation window appears saying that you are eligible for 30-day free preview of Audible Plus, and that you will be charged $7.95 for the next month.
Keep exploring. Here are other tips and how-to guides:
[gu-archive number=5 tag=”tips”]