1. When buying the Fire on Amazon website, check the box This is a gift.
2. Leave the rest of shipping details unchanged.
3. Make sure you have selected your own shipping address.
Amazon devices are usually shipped registered with the credentials of the buyer. This way, you can start using your new Fire or Echo without the need to go through the procedure of registering the device.
Some users, prefer to get a clean device and register it themselves.
How to make a Fire tablet shipped deregistered to you
1. Go to Amazon and find a Fire model you want to buy.
2. On the right side, under the “Buy” button, find a check box called “This is a gift.”
3. Check “This is a gift” box. Make sure another check box – “Link to my Amazon account” – is dimmed.
4. Complete the purchase as usual. Make sure to provide your shipping address.